Preparing for macOS Catalina
We discuss some ways to check that your apps are all compatible with macOS Catilana. We also talk about Apple contractors listening to Siri recordings (but Kirk also adds a last minute update about Apple's change of heart), how the Facebook "Like" button can be a privacy problem, and how Google has discovered some new iOS vulnerabilities.
- Apple contractors 'regularly hear confidential details' on Siri recordings
- Apple responds to Guardian report about contractors hearing private conversations while ‘grading’ Siri
- Apple suspends Siri response grading in response to privacy concerns
- Companies using Facebook 'Like' button liable for data: EU court
- Six serious ‘zero interaction’ vulnerabilities found in iOS; one not yet fixed
- List of 235 apps incompatible with macOS Catalina 10.15
- What Are 32-Bit and 64-Bit Apps, and Why Do They Matter?
- Episode 43: Should You Be Concerned About Porn Blackmail Emails? (Discussion of 32- and 64-bit apps)
Get 40% off Mac Premium Bundle X9, fully compatible with macOS Mojave, with the code PODCAST19. Download Intego Mac Premium Bundle X9 now at intego.com.