Privacy Policies Can Be as Complicated as Kant's Critique of Pure Reason
We discuss running iOS and macOS betas, the new iPod touch, Firefox's coming subscription service, Safari auto-submitting user names and passwords, and how some companies' private policies can be as complicated as Kant's Critique of Pure Reason.
- iPod touch
- Mozilla says paid subscription service is coming to Firefox
- Episode 57: The Advantages of Using a VPN
- We Read 150 Privacy Policies. They Were an Incomprehensible Disaster
- Safari Auto-Submitting AutoFilled Passwords
- Everyone hates passwords. Good news: They’re about to die
Get 40% off Mac Premium Bundle X9, fully compatible with macOS Mojave, with the code PODCAST19. Download Intego Mac Premium Bundle X9 now at intego.com.