Privacy Tech, Data, and Nuclear Waste. Dan Bogdanov, Head of R&D at Cybernetica - E53
This week on The Encrypted Economy, we are joined again by Dan Bogdanov, Director of the Information Security Institute at Cybernetica and the Co-Inventor of Sharemind. With a Ph.D. in Informatics and a master’s degree in Computer Science, Dan shares his expertise on digitization initiatives and privacy preservation. Be sure to subscribe to The Encrypted Economy for more perspective on countries leading in the adoption of privacy-enhancing tools and other innovative technologies.
· How Do Privacy Enhancing Technologies Enable Outsourcing Functions?
· Discussing Functional Encryption
· What Differentiates Sharemind?
· Using MPC with Federated Learning Frameworks
· Sharemind’s Vision for the Future
· Addressing Privacy Washing
· The Digital Identity Evolution
· Dan’s LinkedIn
· Dan Bogdanov Twitter
· Homomorphic Encryption
· Multi-Party Computation
· Zero-Knowledge Proofs
· Federated Learning
· IOS 15 ID Storage
Follow The Encrypted Economy on your favorite platforms!