Productivity & Time Management for Creative Entrepreneurs
Hello and welcome to episode #9 of Sing! Dance! Act! Thrive!
Today I’m going to give you some tips and tricks on productivity and time management for us creative entrepreneurs. We all want to be more productive, however, the real key to remember is that everyone has unique needs when it comes to maximizing efficiency for optimal productivity. If your goal is to accomplish more in less time, then you need to make the following seven steps the foundation of your week.
- Know your productivity type.
- Discover your peak energy time.
- Get yourself a simple kitchen timer.
- Make friends with your calendar.
- Batch your tasks, theme your weeks.
- Schedule your downtime.
- Review, reconsider, rework
Each step is essential for helping you learn to manage your time rather than being managed by the lengthy list of items on your to do list.
Transcript & Show Notes visit http://dianefoy.com/009