Protecting your business from Cybercrime, with Ciaran Luttrell, eSentire
Cybercrime is one of the top concerns for business leaders in 2022. Remote working, the rise and rise of digital commerce, and increased sophistication among cybercriminals are all fuelling a remarkable rise in cyber threats, predominantly ‘ransomware’ and ‘phishing’.
In this episode of The Ireland Canada Connection, host Patrick Haughey meets Ciaran Luttrell, Director of Operations at e-Sentire - a global cybersecurity services company headquartered in Ontario, Canada and with a European base in Ireland. eSentire is a valued member of the Ireland Canada Business Association. They discuss:
· What is driving the exponential growth of cybercrime in recent years.
· Why small companies are just as at-risk as enterprises.
· How business leaders can protect their companies from attack.
· Why eSentire chose Ireland as its European base, and advise for other Canadian companies considering establishing an operation in Ireland.
· How to connect your Canadian and Irish offices and keep the company culture consistent.
· Attracting and retaining top tech talent.
The Ireland Canada Connection is produced by AudioBrand