Psychedelic Psychotherapy with Rick Doblin
Rick Doblin, psychotherapist and the founder and executive director of the Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Studies (MAPS), joins us to talk about how and why psychedelics are good for your mental health.
Today, Doblin shares why he founded MAPS, his journey with psychedelics, and ending the war on drugs. We discuss psychedelic psychotherapy, the history and cultural impact of psychedelics, and how MAPS is helping with mental health.
We talk about:
- Doblin’s journey with psychedelics
- How are psychedelics good for your mental health
- Psychedelic psychotherapy
- Psychedelics in our culture
- The history of psychedelics
- What is MAPS