Pulling Out a Chair for God at Your Marriage Table
If you want your marriage to truly be ALL that it can be, we HIGHLY recommend pulling out a chair for God at your marriage table. But that can be easier said than done! In this episode, Mark and Steve talk in-depth about HOW to build a marriage partnership with God—
- Addiction and betrayal can easily create a kind of "God-trauma" for each spouse individually and for the marriage--how can you navigate this?
- You each bring your past knowledge and experience with God to your marriage. How can you BUILD on that past to evolve and grow together as a couple?
- Be willing as a couple to explore how your connection with God currently does or doesn't work and what it can become.
- Be willing to try new approaches to spirituality in your marriage.
- Plan out a spiritual direction, but have a willingness to be flexible and adapt as needed.
- Learn HOW to engage in raw, vulnerable, transparent "couple prayer" as an irreplaceable part of your deep marital connection.
Find out more about Steve Moore at: Ascension Counseling
Learn more about Mark Kastleman at: Reclaim Counseling Services
Wondering if your marriage can survive porn and sex addiction? This article will give you some hope—https://www.reclaimcounselingservices.com/can-marriage-survive-porn
How can you "heal" your marriage relationship?—https://www.reclaimcounselingservices.com/how-to-mend-your-marriage
Ready to STOP Keeping Secrets in your marriage?—https://www.reclaimcounselingservices.com/no-more-secrets-in-your-marriage
What is the difference between "True Intimacy" and "sex" in a marriage relationship?—https://www.reclaimcounselingservices.com/true-intimacy-vs-sex-in-marriage
It's here! Mark & Steve's online recovery, healing and support program—Dare to Connect!
3 times every week, you get Mark and Steve for 30-minute LIVE support & mentoring sessions (a total of 1 1/2 hours!). Monday for Addicts; Wednesday for Spouses; and Friday for Couples.
Conquer Addiction, Heal Betrayal Trauma and Repair Your Relationship!