044. Q&A Session 13
Welcome to Session 13 of the weekly Q&A Session with Em Hollis from the Freedom Project. As always, Em picks the questions and asks me live on the recording. Today's questions include: -
- What's the best life lesson you've ever learned from a friend or foe?
- Do you have a clearly defined objective for your life or do you tend to go wherever the wind blows?
- How have others interfered in keeping you from reaching your life’s goals?
- What insights have you gained through meditation?
- Which is one thing you cherish in your life?
- Are most of your thoughts pointless?
- Is happiness a good life long goal? Want to send us a question?
Want to send in a question? email firstname.lastname@example.org
You honour us by listening in, allow us to serve you better by letting us know your
thoughts with ratings and reviews.
*PLEASE RATE US AND SHARE*
Join me on:
Music Credit: "The Dreamer", Common