Q and A - Do you have to keep bees warm over winter - KM151
Yay, we have just released a new beekeeping Q & A show. We hope you will enjoy this one. We enjoyed bringing it to you.
In this show we answer questions about Keeping Bee Warm, Mites, Robbing Bees and pesky wasps.
Links / Resources mentioned this week
- Robbing screens
- Organic Varroa Management – Integrated Pest Management
- Practical Beekeeping in New Zealand – 5th Edition
Want to ask a question?
What’s Your Number One Beekeeping Problem?
What is in the Show
- Keeping Bees Warm Over Winter 00:01 :22
- Mites! Mites! Mites! 00:05 :08
- Dealing with Robbing Bees 00:13 :40
- When Wasps Become a problem 00:16 :53
- Self Deprecating Beekeeper 00:18 :44
- My Bees have Absconded 00:20 :31
- Is there a good Beekeepers Calendar for kiwi's? 00:24 :06
- Who helped bring the show to you? 00:27 :04
Full show notes
These notes are a summary of the full show notes. The full show notes include pictures and more detail information about the show.
The full show notes are here:-
Gary and Margaret
kiwimana buzz Beekeeping Show
Follow us on Social Media
Want to get the next episode the minute it is released, Learn ways to subscribe HERE