Quarantine Winter: Updates From 11 Months Indoors
With almost a full year of quarantine life under our belts, we’re checking in with each other on how we’re feeling, what’s giving us hope, and how we are staying motivated to do anything more than watching Netflix. Grace shares more about her season of self-improvement and Becca talks about how big projects are giving her quarantine a sense of purpose. We’re also talking about the activities that are keeping us busy (puzzles!) and what we’ve been watching during our nights in.
We want to hear about your quarantine feels (and distractions) in the Facebook group!
TV and Movie Recs:
- The Bold Type
- The Flight Attendant
- Ted lasso
- Schitt’s Creek
- Saved By the Bell reboot
- Pretend It’s A City (Fran Leibowitz docuseries)
- The Undoing
- Money Heist
- Ready Player One
- Crazy Rich Asians
Read in a Day Book recs:
- Thrillers: Anything by Megan Miranda, Greer Hendricks & Sarah Pekkanen, or Liv Constantine
- 28 Summers and The Blue Bistro by Elin Hilderbrand
- The Mall by Megan McCafferty
- Snowfall of Silver by Laura Wood
- Heart Bones by Colleen Hoover
What We’re Reading:
- Untamed by Glennon Doyle
- Joyful by Ingrid Fetell Lee
- The Lynching by Laurence Leamur
- Infinite Country by Patricia Engal (our March 2)
- The Mothers by Britt Bennett
- The Beach Club by Ellin Hildebrand
- People We Meet on Vacation by Emily Henry (our May 11)
- The Most Fun We Ever Had by Claire Lombardo
- Finlay Donovan is Killing It by Elle Cosimano
- If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
- Betterhelp: Get 10% off your first month by visiting betterhelp.com/badonpaper.
Join our FB group for amazing book recs & more!