Quit Playing Footsie With the Brokerage Funds! (Hour 1)
Dave Ramsey & Dr. John Delony answer your questions and discuss:
- "My fiancée's father unfairly put a lien on her car",
- Saving for retirement on an irregular income,
- Pulling money from stocks to pay off the house,
- from the blog: Should I Use My Investments to Pay Off Debt?
- "How do I avoid feeling embarrassed when people judge me for living below my means?"
- The best way to get out of debt,
- "Should I use my emergency fund to pay off my house?"
Support Our Sponsor:
Have a question for the show? Call 888-825-5225 Weekdays from 2-5pm ET
Join a Personality-led FPU class. Click here!
Enter The Ramsey Cash Giveaway for a chance at $3,000! https://bit.ly/TRSgvwy
Shop our bestsellers during the $10 Sale! https://bit.ly/TRS10Sale
Want a plan for your money? Find out where to start: https://bit.ly/3cEP4n6
Listen to all The Ramsey Network podcasts: https://bit.ly/3GxiXm6
Interested in advertising on The Ramsey Show? https://ter.li/s64ye3
Learn more about your ad choices. https://www.megaphone.fm/adchoices