REDISCOVER YOUR GIFT, YOUR MISSION & YOUR WILDER SELF – THE LION TRACKER WAY!!! Plus a Guided Meditation! Boyd Varty
If you’ve ever felt you’ve lost your way, then do we have the Lion Tracker’s Guide to Life, show for you!
Today I’ll be talking with Boyd Varty, master life coach author, and TED speaker, who runs retreats that merge tracking, coaching and storytelling at the Londolozi Gme Reserve in South Africa, and the author of my favorite book of 2019, The Lion Tracker’s Guide to Life!
And that’s just what I want to talk with him about, about going deep inside, finding your wilder-self, and rediscovering your gift, your purpose, and your mission.
What does Lion Tracking have to do with your life? Apparently, a LOT!!! This is my favorite BOOK of the year, and perhaps my favorite INTERVIEW of the year as well!!! Boyd Varty on the Lion Tracker's Guide to Life!!!
- How did Boyd Varty end up on a lion reserve?
- What did his father learn from his deep connection with the land?
- How did Boyd end up weaving coaching and lion-tracking together?
- What does tracking mean to Boyd?
- Who is Boyd’s teacher Renias and what has he taught him about tracking and life?
- What is the importance of waking up and presence?
- What does it mean that life is full of information?
- What does it mean that we must train ourselves to see our tracks?
- How do we learn to follow a deeper, wiser, wilder place inside of ourselves?
- What’s the danger of losing ourselves in shoudls?
- How do we turn our attention back to our wilder selves?
- When it comes to rediscovering our path, what’s it mean to find our first tracks?
- What’s it mean to read the subtle tracks of our body?
- What do we do if we lose our track???
- What does Joseph Campbell mean by “If you can see your whole life’s path laid out before you, then it’s not your life’s path?
- What is inner tracking and how do we do it?
- How do we begin to trust our instincts?
- To find out more visit: www.BoydVarty.com
And for free meditations, weekly tips, stories and similar shows visit: www.InspireNationShow.com
And to support the show and get even more great tools, tips, and behind-the-scenes access, visit: www.Patreon.com/InspireNation
And to follow Inspire Nation (and the lives of Michael and Jessica) on instagram, go to www.instagram.com/inspirenationlive