Raising Kids Who Can Stand Alone :: Cynthia Yanof - Summer of Mentorship - Wk 2 [Ep 415]
What do you feel when your child is struggling? How do you decide when to step in?
Whether it's fighting for your attention from a new baby or struggling with a new skill there are times for us to intervene and there are times for us to let our kids be uncomfortable. Yes, because we’re limited, but also because, as our summer of mentorship guest puts it, “If I want to raise kids that can stand alone, then I've gotta let them.”
We’re taking time this summer (as usual) to be mentored by an experienced mom and benefit from her wisdom. Bonus! My guest for these 6 weeks is both wise AND funny. Join me for conversations with wife, mom, author, and podcaster Cynthia Yanof. We’ll answer some listener questions, share our experiences, and laugh a lot.
Connect with Cynthia Yanof:
- Website: https://cynthiayanof.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/cynthia.yanof
- Instagram: @cynthiayanof
- Podcast: MESSmerized
- Resolving Sibling Conflict :: Jim & Lynne Jackson [Ep 126]
- 5 Principles to Guide Motherhood :: Rosemary McFadyen [Ep 44]
- Find links to this week’s sponsors and unique promo codes at dontmomalone.com/sponsors.
Download from Google Play
Download from App Store