Raising the Collective Wisdom at Work: A Conversation with Dave Hoerman
I met my guest today at an event called Sum and Substance. Sum and Substance is where people tell their story about pursuing work that they deeply care about. One of the speakers caught my attention even before he spoke a single word: his title: Chief Wisdom Officer for the DaVita Enterprise. It was when I heard his story, full of passion, integrity and genuine kindness, that I knew I wanted to share him with you. Listen in…
1. How the Chief Wisdom Officer position came to be.
2. The mission to raise the collective wisdom and consciousness of the DaVita community.
3. How it looks to focus on both personal and professional development for their employees.
4. DaVita Leadership Insights
5. How other companies can bring this kind of conscious awareness into their culture. What is necessary to do this.
Dave Hoerman is the Chief Wisdom Officer for the DaVita Enterprise. For those of you who don’t know, DaVita is a health care company, particularly focused on kidney care. In this role Dave oversees the Wisdom team which is responsible for all cultural elements as well as organizational and leadership development. Dave has been expanding his capabilities in leadership positions in the realm of human performance development, personal, professional and career coaching, as well as organizational development for over 25 years.
Dave is known for and has won several awards for his work in design, development, delivery, and evaluation of performance improvement strategies for Fortune 500 companies, and has a proven track record in leadership development, mentoring, coaching, and speaking to leaders and teams.
Support this podcast at — https://redcircle.com/wisdom-talk-radio/donations