Randa Derkson and Healthy Habits That Are Actually Unhealthy for Us
In this episode we cover:
1. How unhealthy habits can be disguised as "healthy!"
2. Restrictive dieting and how it can sabotage you and make you feel miserable.
3. Dehydration and how to figure out how much water we should be consuming based on our needs and lifestyle.
4. How lack of sleep can effect weight loss, our immune systems and overall productivity.
5. Making too many goals/changes all at once isn't sustainable or productive.
6. A well balanced and nutritionally rich diet is your best friend.
7. Change up your menu! Don't let yourself get bored.
8. How to pay attention to portion sizes.
9. Overdoing it with exercise and our unrealistic expectations.
10. Eating in front of our devices and how this can effect our digestion & overall health.
11. Bio-individuality and how to respect our own.
12. Find your own way! Hire a professional: a holistic nutritionist, dietitian, etc.
Follow The Healthy Mamas Podcast on Instagram!
Randa's Nutrition Guide
Monica's Trader Joe's Whole30 Shopping List
Subscribe to The Healthy Mamas Podcast here.
The Movement Menu