Real Estate Investment Funding in Multifamily Properties, With Chad McMahan
Welcome to Real Estate Underground Show #71!
Joining us today is Chad McMahan, CEO of Capital Giants, experienced realtor, and co-owner of The Equity Team. With 25 years of experience and a passion for self-education, Chad built his net worth from small investments and conventional banks to investing in real estate and ultimately becoming a successful real estate agent.
In this episode, Chad shares valuable insights into the world of real estate investing.
- He explains why moving from a syndication to a fund model was the smartest move.
- How he picks a target market using an investment thesis, and why there is no perfect place to invest.
- Chad also dives into the five-year fund life and why multiple exit plans are essential for investors.
Don't forget to check out The Equity Team AZ on YouTube for more information about single-family, short-term rentals, and investment properties in Sedona. And if you are interested in the fund, reach out to Chad's team at capitalgiants.com.
With the right knowledge and strategy, you too, can achieve success in the real estate market!
- YouTube: www.youtube.com/@owninaz
- Website: capitalgiants.com
- Website: www.clarkst.com
- Phone: (860) 675-5800
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/ClarkStCapital
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/clarkstcapital
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/clarkstcapital1
- LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/clark-st-capital