Real Talk with Knocked Loose and ETID's Management
Nick "Biggie" Grimaldi is a co-founder of Good Fight Entertainment who manage bands including Between The Buried And Me, Circa Survive, Knocked Loose, Turnstile and blessthefall among many others.
Topics discussed on the podcast:
- How he got into the scene via the Orange County hardcore scene (Eighteen Visions, Throwdown, etc)
- What a manager does for a band and when it makes sense for your band to look for a manager
- What has enabled ETID, Between The Buried And Me and Circa Survive to have such long careers
- Why Turnstile and Knocked Loose blew up so fast, and what you can learn from them
- A lot of common misperceptions about contracts, labels and other stuff that comes up all the time in the comments
Check out Good Fight Management.
Sponsored by: Klaviyo
Follow Finn McKenty on Instagram.
Check out Finn's social media coaching program.
Sign up for the PRMBA Newsletter.
Produced and edited by Deanna Chapman.
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices