Rebroadcast | Amy Porterfield on creating an online course, shifting out of the time-for-money trap and the biggest course creation mistakes
Amy Porterfield is the online course creation, list building and webinar queen. She has been a big inspiration for me, and her Digital Course Academy program is a big part of why I shifted from client work to a digital product-based business. When it comes to creating an online course, Amy Porterfield is a fountain of knowledge, and in this episode she’s sharing some of her biggest tips for creating an online course.
Download Amy Porterfield’s free Ultimate Course Creation Starter Kit: http://stephtaylor.co/amy
Take Amy’s free quiz - What's your personal path to digital course success? http://stephtaylor.co/quiz
Some of the things we covered:
- Amy Porterfield’s journey from corporate to running a 7-figure business, and some of her key learnings along the way.
- The very first course launch that Amy did, why it flopped and what you can learn from her mistakes.
- The key reasons you need to push past your fears in order to create and launch a successful online course, and how creating an online course can change your business (and your life!)
- Why creating an online course isn’t for everybody, and who the people Amy sees having the most success with course creation are.
- Amy Porterfield’s tips on how to overcome impostor syndrome when creating and launching a course.
- The biggest mistakes Amy sees business owners making when it comes to digital course creation