Receiving the Present Moment with Jeanne Stevens • X87
We will learn:
- How to say goodbye to unhealthy patterns of shame, guilt, and worry.
- The lies we believe when we worry.
- How to develop a realistic relationship with the present moment in a world full of distraction.
Wanna know what’s strange? The present moment is literally all we have, yet somehow it’s the most elusive place to be.
Usually we replay things that have already happened, come up with things we should have done, or should have said, OR we worry about something that hasn’t happened yet.
But guess what? You are the one with the power to disrupt the cycle to find peace and even guidance. So today we’re going to learn to tap into it.
Our guest is Jeanne Stevens. She’s the founding and co-lead pastor of Soul City Church in Chicago, one of America's fastest-growing urban churches. Her passion is to help people wake up to their purpose as they pursue a life of wholehearted freedom.
Links from the episode:
- Show Notes: https://mindlove.com/X87
- Sign up for The Morning Mind Love for short daily notes from your highest self.
- Get Mind Love Premium for exclusive ad-free episodes and monthly meditations.
- Support Mind Love Sponsors
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.