Recovery, Healing & the Holidays—Part Three: Finding Serenity in the Midst of Family "Stuff"
During the holidays, "families" can be both an opportunity AND a challenge! Family interactions can support us on our paths of recovery and healing OR knock us off the path!
In this Part Three episode, Mark and Steve offer guidance on HOW to successfully navigate family and the holidays—
- Balancing TIME between self, marriage and family.
- What to do when "enmeshed" family dynamics collide with new recovery and healing skills.
- How we can easily fall into old unhealthy family "roles."
- How do you learn to say, "No"?
- How to set and maintain healthy boundaries in family situations.
- How can you balance Transparency and Safety?
- Let go of expectations and don't take things personal!
- Create NEW holiday traditions that bring Intimacy and Connection.
Find out more about Steve Moore at: Ascension Counseling
Learn more about Mark Kastleman at: Reclaim Counseling Services
Here's an article about healing Betrayal Trauma—https://www.reclaimcounselingservices.com/healing-betrayal-trauma-video
Want to learn more about HOW to break free from porn?—https://www.reclaimcounselingservices.com/overcome-porn-sex-addiction
Wondering if your marriage can survive porn and sex addiction? This article will give you some hope—https://www.reclaimcounselingservices.com/can-marriage-survive-porn
How can you "heal" your marriage relationship?—https://www.reclaimcounselingservices.com/how-to-mend-your-marriage
It's here! Mark & Steve's online recovery, healing and support program—Dare to Connect!
3 times every week, you get Mark and Steve for 30-minute LIVE support & mentoring sessions (a total of 1 1/2 hours!). Monday for Addicts; Wednesday for Spouses; and Friday for Couples.
Conquer Addiction, Heal Betrayal Trauma and Repair Your Relationship!