Recovery After Pregnancy and Infant Loss with Liz Winters
**Sensitive Topic of Conversation**
In this episode of the Healing After Birth podcast I spoke with Liz Winters about her lived experience with pregnancy loss.
Liz openly shares about:
- The challenges faced in the postpartum after losing her son at 39 weeks;
- The isolation;
- The anger;
- Rebuilding trust in her body;
- Mindfulness in pregnancy after loss;
- How she is dealing with fear and anxiety during pregnancy after loss;
- Her honest reflections on the 'gift' of grief and how she doesn't align with that notion
During this candid heartfelt conversation about postpartum, motherhood, grief, and health, Liz did not hold back. She was honest, reflective, and insightful.
Liz Winters is a nutritional therapy practitioner, certified pre and postnatal coach, unapologetic foodie and mama.
She is the owner of Liz Winters Wellness, an online platform dedicated to helping women move through all walks of
motherhood with ease through meaningful fitness and nutrition programs, healthy living support, and hundreds of
After the unexpected loss of her son, Liz set out to change the way women walk through pregnancy and infant loss
by creating the support programs:
- Well this F*cking Sucks: The Grieving Mama’s Guide to Postpartum Recovery After Loss
- From Speechless to Supportive: How to Support a Loved One After Pregnancy Loss.
Links to programs below:
● What the F*ck Do I Do Now: Tips for Navigating Postpartum Recovery After Loss (free download): CLICK HERE
● This Shit is Hard: How to Support Someone After Pregnancy Loss (free download): CLICK HERE
● Well this F*cking Sucks: The Grieving Mama’s Guide to Postpartum Recovery After Loss (full program, $97): CLICK HERE
● From Speechless to Supportive: How to Support a Loved One After Pregnancy Loss (full program, $37): CLICK HERE
You can find Liz on Instagram (@lizwinterswellness), co-hosting the Beyond Birth Podcast, or at LizWintersWellness.com
Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/healingafterbirth/message