Reintroducing Carbs After Meat-Only Carnivore - Scott Myslinski
I'm excited to sit down with Scott Myslinski. We talk about his carnivore diet journey, his sleep improvement with carbs, and much more. Make sure to listen to the full interview to learn more about the details.
Scott Myslinski joined Silversmith Capital Partners in 2017 as an Associate. Prior to Silversmith, Scott was a Consultant at the Boston Consulting Group from 2014-2016 where he focused on growth strategy and due diligence across industries. He graduated magna cum laude with a BS in Economics from The Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania, where he also rowed on the men’s varsity lightweight crew.
Scott Myslinski is the host of the popular Carnivore Cast podcast. He is a carnivore advocate and influencer. He is also an athlete and bodybuilder enthusiast.
We discuss the following:
- Scott’s carnivore diet journey
- Ground beef and salt
- Adding carbohydrates back
- Sleep improvement with carbs
- Podcast interviews
- Healing story from his podcast
- What made him get into bodybuilding
- Benefits of building body mass
- Supplements to help build body mass
- Tips from his podcast interviews
- Where to find Scott Myslinski
- Website: https://www.carnivorecast.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CarnivoreCast/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/carnivorecast/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/CarnivoreCast
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmOcJlax3XZCZ6pp94dYTCQ
- Podcast: https://www.carnivorecast.com/podcast
- Carnivore Cast – Judy Cho: https://www.carnivorecast.com/podcast/judy
- Carnivore Cast - Carnivore75Hard: https://www.carnivorecast.com/podcast/carnivore75hard
- Carnivore Cast - The Carnivore Cure: https://www.carnivorecast.com/podcast/carnivorecure
CHECK OUT MY BOOK, Carnivore Cure
SIGN UP FOR MY WEEKLY NEWSLETTER
**DISCLAIMER: I am only here to provide support as a nutritional therapy practitioner and I am not providing medical advice. I always recommend working with a team of holistic practitioners, including your PCP and a certified nutritional therapy practitioner. Do not self-diagnose. Always seek medical guidance when you have a medical condition.
Head over to paleovalley.com/nwj and get 15% off your first order. Promo code NWJ