Reinventing Business & Thriving as a multi-passionate with anti-diet health coach Emma Polette
In this episode we discuss :
- How Emma started the anti-diet movement and her own journey with the diet culture.
- The similarities between the diet culture in wellness and the hustle culture in business.
- How Emma reinvented her business post-pandemic by working on specificity in her message and owning her multi-passionate self.
- How she manages all the different interests she has while making rest and self-care a priority?
- What she has learnt from creating over 200 reels on Instagram.
- The biggest lessons from her journey.
About the Guest
After years of having her self-esteem battered by the corporate boys club while dealing with Stage 4 endometriosis, Emma Polette ditched her six-figure corporate career in Sydney and moved to Albany, Western Australia in 2012 to start her multi-passionate business. Emma is a personal trainer, yoga teacher, reiki master and creator of the certified body love coach program, The Body Love Academy. As she likes to say, she’s a woman with a big belly and a big heart and She’s on a mission to help women ditch diet culture, make peace with food and exercise and start to treat their bodies with respect.
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/emma.polette.coach
Get your free workbook on Soul led Sales at https://swapnathomas.com/soul-led-sales/
Know me more at www.swapnathomas.com
Work with me 1:1 https://swapnathomas.com/private-coaching/
Connect with me at www.instagram.com/swapnathomascoaching
And if you liked any bit of this episode, show me some love and leave a review on Apple Podcasts or https://www.podchaser.com/BraveMarketing