Relationship + Respect (8 going on 18) :: Cynthia Yanof - Summer of Mentorship - Wk 4 [Ep 417]
What do you do when your kids are a little sassier than necessary? How do you respond? Can we shape their responses? When does it really matter? To answer those questions we need both perspective and wisdom.
We’re taking time this summer (as usual) to be mentored by an experienced mom and benefit from her wisdom. Bonus! My guest for these 6 weeks is both wise AND funny. Join me for conversations with wife, mom, author, and podcaster Cynthia Yanof. We’ll answer some listener questions, share our experiences, and laugh a lot.
Connect with Cynthia Yanof:
- Website: https://cynthiayanof.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/cynthia.yanof
- Instagram: @cynthiayanof
- Podcast: MESSmerized
- 10 Ways to Stop Meltdowns and Arguments :: Kirk Martin [Ep 139]
- The Legacy of a Calm Father :: Kirk Martin [Ep 139]
- The Respect Effect :: Emerson Eggerichs [Ep 122]
- Find links to this week’s sponsors and unique promo codes at dontmomalone.com/sponsors.
Download from Google Play
Download from App Store