Remaining You While Raising Them :: Alli Worthington [Ep 420]
Have you felt that you’ve lost a part of yourself since having children? Maybe even “lots of” or “all” the parts? Motherhood changes us - and it should - but we need to consider our own emotional health and well-being just as important as that of our kids. My guest this week, mom, and author Alli Worthington, encourages us to be set free from mom-guilt by dropping some common “good mom”-myths. She invites us into confident motherhood where we can love our kids sacrificially and still stay attuned to our own needs. She even shares her Magic Question Habit to help us see ourselves more clearly.
Alli Worthington is a business coach, speaker, podcaster, and overcomer. Her latest book, Remaining You While Raising Them releases August 8, 2023.
Connect with Alli Worthington:
- Website: https://alliworthington.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/alli.worthington
- Instagram: @alliworthington
- How to Break Busy :: Alli Worthington [Ep 105]
Remaining You While Raising Them: The Secret Art of Confident Motherhood by Alli Worthington
- Quiet Your Inner Critic and Practice Self-Compassion :: Kim Frederickson [Ep 188]
- Focus on Growth vs. Guilt :: Lisa Bevere [Ep 291]
- Manage Your Life With Guilt-Free Confidence :: Christy Wright [Ep 192]
Find links to this week’s sponsors and unique promo codes at dontmomalone.com/sponsors.
Download from Google Play
Download from App Store