Reminiscence Of Our Visit To Israel
Can this make you want to visit the Holy Land? God put together a wonderful group of people waiting to see you, living in the places where it all happened.
• When you travel to Israel go as a student not as a tourist. There is nothing like walking the same places where Jesus walked.
• Galilee is probably the most unspoiled untouched part of the Holy Land. It is where Christ delivered the Sermon on the Mount.
• When you go with an open heart wanting to learn as much as you can about the places where God moved, you will never leave.
• Visiting the desert, the Dead Sea and Ein Gedi you will see where John the Baptist lived and will give you a greater understanding of who he was.
The Preaching of John the Baptist
I Samuel 24:1-12
David Spares Saul’s Life
• There are so many mysteries in both the Old and New Testament.
• It is an unfolding of a greater understanding and part of the change that happens to anyone who experiences Israel.
There is nothing like walking the same places where Jesus walked where Abraham walked. It is amazing to see it firsthand.
There is life in Israel along with a rich history, an experience that will live with you forever.