Responding to the call of leadership with Kathy Hollinger | Changemaker
In this episode of Partnering Leadership, Mahan Tavakoli speaks with Kathy Hollinger, President, and CEO of the Restaurant Association Metropolitan Washington (RAMW), who has been recognized as one of the Most Influential Minorities in Cable and honored by Washington Business Journal as one of 20 Women Who Mean Business. Kathy shares how she has been able to create a positive culture within the community even during the pandemic.
- How Kathy Hollinger’s Persian Heritage provided a solid foundation on family, respect, and leadership.
- What and why Kathy Hollinger and her husband chose Washington DC over other places.
- What Kathy Hollinger learned through her experiences in the DC government.
- How did Kathy Hollinger learn to separate politics from personal life and how it affected her decision-making.
- Kathy Hollinger’s transition from politics to the region’s restaurant association.
- What are Kathy Hollinger’s steps to ensure a win-win situation for the industry during the pandemic.
- Kathy Hollinger’s thoughts on the industry’s future.
Also mentioned in this episode:
Dr. Charlene Drew Jarvis, American educator, and former scientific researcher and politician
Adrian Fenty, Former Mayor of District of Columbia, DC
Vincent Gray, Former Mayor of District of Columbia, DC
Connect with Kathy Hollinger:
Connect with Mahan Tavakoli:
More information and resources available at the Partnering Leadership Podcast website: