Restart Your Sex Life with Dr. Lori Brotto
1. Answers to fascinating sex questions from Pod Squaders–including how to get real in the bedroom after regularly faking orgasm.
2. Concrete mindfulness strategies to get out of your head and into your body, which have been proven to increase arousal and satisfaction.
3. Busting the myth about how long it should take to orgasm.
4. Why talking about sex (including fantasies!) before having sex leads to more satisfying intimacy–and why that feels fun for Abby and impossible to Glennon and Amanda.
5. Where to start if you’ve never discussed pleasure with a partner–and Dr. Brotto’s advice to Glennon for retiring her reign as Silent Sex Queen.
About Dr. Brotto
Dr. Lori Brotto is a Professor in the UBC Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, where she holds a Canada Research Chair in Women’s Sexual Health. She is also the Executive Director for the Women’s Health Research Institute—one of only three institutes in Canada devoted to advancing research in women’s health, and maintains an active practice as a Registered Psychologist. Dr. Brotto was recently featured in the Netflix series The Principles of Pleasure, and is the author of Better Sex through Mindfulness: How Women Can Cultivate Desire and forthcoming The Better Sex through Mindfulness Workbook: A Guide to Cultivating Desire.
To learn more about listener data and our privacy practices visit: https://www.audacyinc.com/privacy-policy
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit https://podcastchoices.com/adchoices