Restorative Eating That Saves You Time with Len Jefferson-Springer
Episode 129 with my guest Len Jefferson-Springer, Restorative Eating and Certified Holistic Health Coach.
I love Len’s perspective on food and eating and making a plan that works for you. I know you will find comfort in this conversation. There are no rules - it’s what you want - isn’t that refreshing?! Taking the pressure off of dieting and depriving yourself.
- How Len got started in her business.
- Getting in and out of the kitchen to support your overall wellness.
- How to get started meal prepping.
- Working on yourself without avoiding what you want.
- Society and food and wellness and why it’s unrealistic.
- The levels of meal prepping and how to make it work for you.
- How to change your thoughts to eat what you like and how you like to eat.
- Managing different lifestyles in your home and how to eat for you - not them.
- Using your freezer to save you money and time.
- How to bypass food waste.
- Creating a personal ritual that makes you feel.
- Grocery shopping once a week and what to look for in your food that makes it REAL food.
- How much Len spends on groceries every month in California.
To find Len:
To find Lori: