Rhymin' and stealin'
In this episode, Christina and Matthew talk about:
- what this episode is about
- the value in using rhymes, songs and poems to learn English pronunciation
- how to use rhymes, songs and poems to learn English pronunciation
The extra mile (useful English vocabulary you'll hear in the podcast):
- to get a feel for [something] = to develop a good knowledge or understanding of something
- catchy = (of a tune or phrase) instantly appealing and memorable
- to be into [something] = to like and be interested in something
Do you want the transcript of the podcast, more vocabulary resources and live conversation practice?
Join the Faster Fluency Conversation Club!
You'll become more fluent and more confident in English faster, in a fun community of professionals from around the world!
Details about joining: https://christinarebuffetcourses.com/faster-fluency-conversation-club/join-now
Use code 'FFCC40' to get 40% off your first month!
Support the show (https://christinarebuffetcourses.com/faster-fluency-conversation-club/join-now)