Ride or Die: GenX Friendships
This week the GenX Stories gang is talking about all our friendships. The ride or dies, the ones who hide the bodies for us, the ones we'd bail out of jail with no questions, our “outer ring” acquaintances and even social media pals.
Listen in as Eve, Courtney, Lori and Chris dig into burning questions like: Are we finding our friendships more or less important during the pandemic? How DO you break up with a friend? Has politics affected friendships? What about all those "Pluto" friends? How are you judged by the company you keep? And finally, is there an embroidered pillow saying for that?
We’re seriously spilling all the BFF tea - you won’t want to miss this one.
- Friendship phrase
- Other friendship pillow sayings
- Signs that you’ve found your ride or die
- I would take the 101 to the 10 to the 405 for you card
- Map of the solar system w/pluto
- Sex and City “and something bad happened”
- Queen's’ Butler and her “bag signals”
- Chef Movie scene about Twitter friends
- Making new friends as a grown up
- Bonus Eve’s Silent Generation father singing Cole Porter’s “Friendship”