River Valley Trails featuring John Duntley
In this episode, John Duntley talks about River Valley Trails and their upcoming annual Autumn Trek event. This year is the 23rd year for this event where riders of all abilities can choose from four ride loops: 25mi, 45mi, 65mi and 101mi.
John also talks about the bike safety programs as well as other community events that River Valley Trails has contributed to. Most recently, they have partnered with Limitless Cycling as a fiscal sponsor to aid the organization's mission of bringing adaptive cycling opportunities to the St. Croix Valley.
River Valley Trails is a nonprofit (501c3) organization of dedicated volunteers in Western Wisconsin working together to:
- Expand and support non-motorized access to roads and trails
- Advance and advocate for safe bicycling education
- Promote bicycling events and activities for all ages
- Work with other like-minded groups and initiatives
Other organizations that John mentions in this episode:
- Limitless Cycling
- Hudson Hospital
- Hudson YMCA
- Bike Minnesota
- Willow River State Park
- Kinnickinnic State Park
- Christian Community Homes
- Art Doyle's Spokes and Pedals
- Crank Works Bicycles
- Hudson Police Explorers Program
- St. Croix Bicycle Coalition
- Wisconsin Bicycle Federation
Hudson Wisconsin's hottest venue for live music and smoked barbecue roadhouse.
Support the show