Rob May, venture partner at PJC and serial AI entrepreneur, shares what's holding back AI adoption in the enterprise
Rob May, serial AI entrepreneur and investor, started as a hardware engineer but realized he could have more of an impact as an entrepreneur and investor. Since then, he has started companies including Backupify (acquired by Datto) and Talla (conversational AI) and invested in over 100 startups. Rob's a deep thinker and the author of the popular Inside AI weekly newsletter and Investing in AI podcast.
Listen and learn...
- What's holding back AI adoption in the enterprise
- New approaches to address the "small data" AI problem
- About the ethics training we should require for AI algorithm developers
- Why those who fear bots taking over are the modern equivalent of Luddites
- What it means to be human when machines are sentient
- The moonshot AI idea Rob's most excited about
References in today's episode: