Royal Fashion with Elizabeth Holmes
Elizabeth Holmes, the author of HRH: So Many Thoughts on Royal Style joins us to talk about royal fashion moments and her new book. Elizabeth shares the analytical lens she uses to observe and report on royal style, thinking about the message behind the clothes just as much as their glamour. We dig into the writing process, photo selection, and her favorite royal outfits (and missteps!). She also shares how recent conversations around race and racism have impacted how she covers Meghan and royal style overall.
What We’re Reading:
- Just Mercy by Brian Stevenson
- Joyful by Ingrid Fetell Lee
- Anxious People by Fredrick Backman
- Take a Hint, Dani Brown byTalia Hibbert
- In a Holidaze by Christina Lauren
- Pretty Things by Janelle Brown
November Book Club:
- Destination Wedding by Diksha Basu
- Night: Grab the Black Friday Sale early go to discovernight.com and get 30% off with code BOP30 at checkout.
- Bombas: So give a pair of socks when you buy a pair and get 20% off your first purchase bombas.com/BOP
Join our FB group for amazing book recs & more!