Running a DIY Blog and YouTube Channel with Anika Gandhi
39: Curious about how to create and shoot DIY videos for your blog? Anika Gandhi from Anika's DIY Life gives me the scoop on shooting woodworking projects, DIY blogging, and working with sponsors!
As a blogger, Anika does a great job of getting her video content on multiple platforms... she posts on YouTube of course, but then she also uses some of her video content on Instagram, and it's one of the things that I see more and more with video content creators. It's so much more than just hitting publish on YouTube!
So I want to make sure you know about the social video blueprint that I created. It's a free PDF that gives you layout ideas and tips, plus current dimensions and best practice for video content across YouTube, Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram - like Stories and IGTV. You can grab the social video blueprint at socialvideoblueprint.com.
Alright - let's dive into DIY with Anika.
• Full Blog Post: https://www.vidpromom.com/running-a-diy-blog-and-youtube-channel-with-anika-gandhi/
• Social Video Blueprint: http://socialvideoblueprint.com
• Social Video Workshop: https://www.meredithmarsh.co/masterclass
• Video for Bloggers & Content Creators Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/videoforbloggers
Mentioned in this episode:
-Anika's DIY Life (blog) https://www.anikasdiylife.com/
-Anika's DIY Life YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/anikakumarblog
-Follow Anika on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/anikasdiylife/
🙌 SAY HELLO
- INSTAGRAM: @vidpromom
- YOUTUBE: youtube.com/vidpromom
- FACEBOOK: facebook.com/vidpromom
- TWITTER: @meredithmarsh
I participate in various affiliate programs, including Amazon, and I sometimes get a commission through purchases made through my links here.