Running a Survey, Learning the Truth & Improving Your Product!
Running surveys and conducting user interviews are one of the most critical things you can do to ensure the health of your product and reaching product market fit.
Without product market fit - you can grow slowly, but not exponentially.
Last week, Jonathan and I decided to run a survey and get some real feedback on how what do our listeners feel about Strike Gold.
We wanted to understand what are the changes we can make that can get our listeners from liking us - to loving us and being more keen to share the episodes with their friends and colleagues.
Most importantly - we talk about how to run a survey, how to handle results with small sample size (under a 100 responses specifically) and share the questions we used, why and more.
What you’ll learn:
- What questions should you ask when running a survey
- How to analyse results for a small sample survey
- What questions we asked (and answered we got)
- What made us run a survey (and when should you)
- What should you do with your survey results?