Running a Zero Waste, Local Goods Shop - Peadar Rice
In this episode, we interview Peadar, the man behind Small Changes, a zero waste shop now in Drumcondra, Dublin where you can get all sorts of refills and organic, local products. We talk about:
- Peadar's background leading up to opening Small Changes in Gorey, then Drumcondra.
- The research and criteria products undergo before they reach the shelf.
- Where their fruit and vegetables come from.
- Getting involved with community gardens.
- Convincing suppliers to go plastic free.
- The ripple effect of making small changes and grassroot movements.
- Advice for people looking to live more sustainably.
- The future of Small Changes.
Mentioned in this episode:
- Green Earth Organics
- Beechlawn Farm
- Dublin Community Growers
- Dublin City Farm
- The National Botanic Gardens
- King of Kefir
If you're interested in collaborating with Small Changes, you can e-mail Peadar at email@example.com
Before May 24th 2019, Irish Citizens should check out this link by Stop Climate Chaos to make sure their TDs are considering the Climate.
Please subscribe, rate and review!