S1, EP13, 2020 Entrepreneurs Club: INVESTOR SPECIAL: Jonathan Hua of Scrum Ventures
Our first 'Investor Special' with our new resident Investor, Jonathan Hua.
Jonathan is an early stage VC over at Scrum Ventures; last year investing in some of Silicon Valley's hottest startups, and is here giving us a rundown on how to get shit done in the world of fundraising.
This episode is YOUR MAP to navigate the shark infested waters of investment, and just a bloody good insight into: 🦈
- When and when not to raise
- How to raise and where to start
- Incubators, angels, accelerators and VCs
- Your options as you motor through rounds
- What investors want to see & expect
- EXITS and wealth
As well some stories of some awesome startups thrown in for good measure. 🚀
Hit us up on LinkedIn! 👇
Ben Kenwright: https://rb.gy/q1hgf3
Jonathan Hua: https://rb.gy/qlrihd