S1, EP16, 2020 Entrepreneurs Club: SALES: An episode by me, Ben Kenwright, and my take on sales in a startup
This is the first episode of me sharing some (hopefully) wise tidbits of things I have learned, and things I am learning, in my first 12 months as a startup founder.
Starting with SALES - well I have to really because it's my thing. I have been a sales guy for most of my career, having led sales teams in high growth tech startups, and now guess what? Yes, a founders job has got to be sales, whether you like it or not. And selling your freshly launched & unheard of product, can be a tall order.
So in this episode I cover (and it's not just for early stagers):
- The saturated world of LinkedIn and what I've found that has worked for bubb.io
- Catching the attention of CEOs
- The taboo subject of email marketing and how to do it properly to drive results
- How being a technical co-founder with no sales experience can go in your favor
- Selling early mover advantage and leveraging being a brand new startup
- Back to basics target tracking and how to book meetings
- How to cold call without pissing people off
Hit me up at 👉 shorturl.at/szHM4