S1 E12 | Mile Markers of Healing
In the middle of painful circumstances you’re walking through, how do you know if you're moving toward healing?
There is hope, friend.
In this episode of Therapy & Theology, Lysa TerKeurst, Dr. Joel Muddamalle and licensed counselor Jim Cress will help you:
- Walk through a biblical framework of the healing process so you can be infused with hope for your own personal journey.
- Disempower the lie that the life you’re living right now is the full story, and remember that with God there's always something more true, lovely and good to be found.
- Find comfort in your longing to feel like your old self again, as Lysa, Jim and Joel bear witness to the hurts you’ve faced.
- Want more wisdom as you navigate hard relationship dynamics? Find practical next steps, powerful scriptures and timely guidance on how to set realistic, healthy boundaries in Lysa TerKeurst's new book, Good Boundaries and Goodbyes. In the pages of this book, Lysa's personal counselor, Jim Cress, also provides therapeutic insight surrounding the topic of boundaries, helping you confidently apply what you read. Order the Proverbs 31-exclusive version here.
- Ready to take a personal next step in finding a Christian counselor? The American Association of Christian Counselors is a great place to find the right fit for you and your circumstances.
- Has the Therapy & Theology podcast helped you personally gain a fresh, biblical perspective for what you’re facing? Tell us about it by leaving a review on Apple Podcasts. When you review and rate the podcast, it helps us reach even more people with biblical Truth and therapeutic wisdom.
Click here to view the transcript for this episode.