S10E1: How to Put Shame in Its Place
Lady, are you ready to stop hustling for your worthiness and become the victor in your story? It is time for us to stop dimming our light and focus on shining and soaring! We are not defined by where we come from and as Bryan Stevenson notes, “ Each of us is much more than the worst thing we’ve ever done.” In today’s episode, listen in as Dr. Dom and Terri discuss how shame shows up in our lives. They also provide us with the internal and external compasses we can create to put shame in its place.
Quote of the Day:
"You either walk inside your story and own it or you stand outside your story and hustle for your worthiness."
How to Put Shame In Its Place
- Bring shame into the light.
- Become attuned to the script of your inner dialogue.
- Develop greater inner compassion with yourself.
- Become a “witness to” and mourn your wounds.
- Forgive yourself for feelings, thoughts, or actions of your “former selves."
Where to find us: