S1E17: Multifamily Investing Insights, with Jake and Gino
In this episode, Kim Lisa Taylor interviews Jake Stenziano and Gino Barbaro, co-founders of JakeAndGino.com, a real estate education company specializing in multifamily apartment investing. Jake and Gino also are experienced syndicators themselves and host the popular podcast, “Wheelbarrow Profits,” among other ventures.
It wasn’t that long ago that these two were just sticking their toes in the water to test what this thing called real estate investing (and syndication) was all about. Now their aim is to share the knowledge they have accumulated on the road to success so you can avoid some of the pitfalls they encountered.
Some of the insights they share in their conversation with Kim include:
- How they discovered multifamily property and learned how to find deals
- How many LOIs they send out each month
- How they met their first investors
- Their process for getting to know investors
- How they communicate with the investors in their current deals
- How they delegate tasks among the members of their management team
- Advice for those just starting out
- Programs offered by their company