S2 E10 – Small business leaders and digital marketing. What you need to know
In this episode, Seth and Shannon talk about what small business owners need to know about digital marketing and how they should tackle what appears to be a gargantuan feat.
Seth: Hey, Everyone, and welcome the second season and the tenth episode of the Digital Marketing Dive Podcast. I’m Seth with Goldstein Media, and with me as always is the amazing and talented Shannon of DIAM Business Consulting.
Shannon, you ready to rock?
Topics & Links
Shannon’s Event In March: Piecing Together A Success Business
Shout Out (Ad)
- Breesy Masks are Silver-Nano Protected, Breathable, Lightweight, Fog-Free.
- Xchange: Most Protective. 5 layers of protection with silver-nano technology.
- Sports: Most Breathable. 2 layers of protection with silver-nano technology.
- Link: https://socl.bz/masks
Seth and Shannon’s Recommendations
- The Matt Report Podcast → veteran content creator and director of content at Castos (our podcast hosting provider). Check out Matt Medeiros’ podcast!
- Local Podcasts. As small business owners, we need LOTS of knowledge…I promise there will be a podcast on what you are looking for. Support your fellow business owners. Don’t know how to find them? LinkedIn…Search podcast…Use filters. While you are at it, connect with the podcaster and encourage them! Small business is better together!
- Seth’s 2 cents. Check out Podchaser to find local podcasts.
Seth: Well, that was so much fun Shan.
Shannon: It was great!! Reach out to us on DMD’s social media channels and let us know what challenges you are having with digital marketing.
I want to shout out to Breesy Masks for keeping us covered in the craziness of 2021. These are by far the most comfortable masks I’ve worn. They are lightweight and moisture-wicking for a cool and comfortable experience. Check them out. The link is in the show notes!
Seth: This season is going to be great! I want to thank Castos. They are the podcast hosting we use. Check them out at https://socl.bz/castos and give them a try and support Digital Marketing Dive.
If you’re enjoying the season, please feel free to give us a review in Apple Podcasts or the podcast directory of your choice. We appreciate all the support. If you feel so inclined check out PodChaser and give us a review there!