S2 E11 How to Keep Great Talent - create a empowering workplace culture and work/life balance
Today on The DooDoo Diva's Smells Like Money Podcast, Joe Gunderson shares his insights as a plumber and entrepreneur on leading and bringing people into the plumbing industry. If this episode sums one thing up, it's this: the plumbing industry is a practical and viable career choice. Joe explains how the plumbing industry has detached itself from its "dirty" image, why kids should definitely join the trade through the plumbing industry, how the industry is driving its course forward with technological integrations, and much more.
This episode covers:
· The plumbing industry and the opportunities it holds beyond the stigma
· Joe Gunderson on integrating technology in apprentice programs
· The industry needs to make use of its masters efficiently and soon
· The upsides of getting into the trades for kids out of high school
· Joe Gunderson on the value of surveys and letting people's voices be heard
About Joe Gunderson:
Joe Gunderson is a master plumber in Viroqua, Wisconsin, United States, and is the CEO and Founder of 608Plumbing.
Connect with Joe Gunderson on:
Follow The DooDoo Diva's Smells Like Money Podcast on:
Telephone: +1 760-217-8010
Subscribe to the Podcast:
Be A Guest On Our Show: