S2 E16 – Annie P. Ruggles The Self-Proclaimed Human Muppet Shows You The Right Way To Sell
In this episode, Seth and Shannon talk to Annie P. Ruggles of the Non-Sleazy Sales Academy and self-proclaimed human-Muppet about how to sell, ask for money, and be successful as a small business owner.
Seth: Hey, Everyone, and welcome to season two, episode sixteen of the Digital Marketing Dive Podcast. I’m Seth with Goldstein Media, and with me as always is the amazing and talented Shannon of DIAM Business Consulting.
Shannon, you ready to rock?
Today we have Annie Ruggles of The Non-Sleazy Sales Academy
Topics & Links
- Annie! Where did all of this come from?
- What do you see as the biggest challenge in sales for small business owners?
- What are some misguided things that small business owners do that actually turn off potential clients?
- What do you see as the magic sauce in digital sales?
- As a small business owner yourself, what do you find are some of the hardest things to stay consistent with
- What words of wisdom do you have for small business owners?
Shannon’s Event At The End Of April. April, The 23rd: Piecing Together A Success Business
Shout Out (Ad)
- Breesy Masks are Silver-Nano Protected, Breathable, Lightweight, Fog-Free.
- Xchange: Most Protective. 5 layers of protection with silver-nano technology.
- Sports: Most Breathable. 2 layers of protection with silver-nano technology.
- Link: https://socl.bz/masks
Seth: Well, that was so much fun Shan.
Shannon: It was great!! Reach out to us on DMD’s social media channels and let us know what challenges you are having with digital marketing.
I want to shout out to Breesy Masks for keeping us covered in the craziness of 2021. These are by far the most comfortable masks I’ve worn. They are lightweight and moisture-wicking for a cool and comfortable experience. Check them out. The link is in the show notes!
Seth: If you’re enjoying the season, please feel free to give us a review in Apple Podcasts or the podcast directory of your choice. We appreciate all the support. If you feel so inclined check out PodChaser and give us a review there!
That’s it for this episode, but we want to hear from you. Drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Also we have a community where you can interact with one another and with the guests. Check it out at Community.DMD.FM.