SPECIAL: The Little Known World of FatFIRE
In this episode Sam (@theSamParr) shares what he's learned from one of his favorite subreddits, FatFIRE. FatFIRE is about the pursuit of financial independence/early retirement with an upper-middle class lifestyle.
Do you like these special episodes? Tweet your feedback to Sam (@theSamParr) & let him know what you think.
* Want to be featured in a future episode? Drop your question/comment/criticism/love here: https://www.mfmpod.com/p/hotline/
* Support the pod by spreading the word, become a referrer here: https://refer.fm/million
* Have you joined our private Facebook group yet? Go to https://www.facebook.com/groups/ourfirstmillion and join thousands of other entrepreneurs and founders scheming up ideas.
* (1:07 ) Meet FatFIRE
* (6:53 ) What Sam has learned from FatFIRE
* (7:15 ) 1 - The safety withdrawal rate
* (8:36 ) 2 - Asset backed loans
* (10:38 ) 3 - They keep working after they retire
* (11:50 ) 4 - It's easy to spend a lot of money
* (13:05 ) 5 - But you don't have to
* (13:50 ) 6 - You have a number
* (15:04 ) 7 - On wealth advisors
* (16:05 ) 8 - You don't have to start a business
* (18:25 ) 9 - Live your life
* (20:23 ) A redditor on different levels of wealth