SPECIAL: The Tools in the Solo Creator Toolbox
This special episode is a crosspost from the Indie Hackers Podcast with Courtland Allen. Sam and Shaan were interviewed by Courtland a few months ago and they gave a behind-the-scenes look at how they think about building out different income streams as a solo creator.
* Follow Indie Hackers: https://www.indiehackers.com/podcasts
* Want to be featured in a future episode? Drop your question/comment/criticism/love here: https://www.mfmpod.com/p/hotline/
* Support the pod by spreading the word, become a referrer here: https://refer.fm/million
* Have you joined our private Facebook group yet? Go to https://www.facebook.com/groups/ourfirstmillion and join thousands of other entrepreneurs and founders scheming up ideas.
* (1:05 ) On Courtland selling to Stripe
* (4:30 ) What makes My First Million special
* (12:05 ) How a founder can succeed after being acquired
* (17:49 ) Shaan's path to solopreneur
* (26:19 ) How you make money with a rolling fund
* (32:52 ) Ideas around astrology and horoscopes
* (41:14 ) The tools in the solo creator toolbox
* (43:14 ) Who is having the most fun doing what they do
* (53:35 ) What are Sam & Shaan's end game?
* (1:01:41 ) How to have it all