SPECIAL UPDATE: COVID-19
A short audio update as well as some resource links.
Given the situation the world is in, it's necessary for us to talk about COVID-19. And, it is my responsibility, as a public figure, to share with you about where I am at with this as well as to share some reliable resources.
That is what this update is.
It lets you know where I am at with my perspective on the virus. It's about 12min long.
TL/DR: COVID-19 is very, very real and very, very serious and I am highly encouraging you to inform yourself and start practicing social distancing ASAP.
Here are some resources for you.
Things are changing every day at this point, although these links are a good place to get a sense of what's happening and why it is serious and why social distancing is important.
- Coronavirus: Why You Must Act Now: https://medium.com/@tomaspueyo/coronavirus-act-today-or-people-will-die-f4d3d9cd99ca
- These simulations show how to flatten the coronavirus growth curve: https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/2020/world/corona-simulator/
- What Are the Coronavirus Risks with Ayahuasca Ceremonies?: https://entheonation.com/blog/coronavirus-ayahuasca/
- Peter Attia doing a Q&A on COVID-19, great and easy to understand info here: https://www.instagram.com/tv/B9nlVtHgGE0/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet
Here are some general pages regarding the pandemic.
- WHO official page for COVID-19: https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019
- Canada Official Page: https://www.canada.ca/en/public-health/services/diseases/coronavirus-disease-covid-19.html
- Reddit Live Thread: https://www.reddit.com/r/Coronavirus/
- CDC official page on COVID-19: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
- Johns Hopkins LiveMap: https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/map.html
Discussions can be had on the r/ATTMindPodcast subreddit
Keep safe and good luck, everyone.