Salimeh Tabrizi, M.A. - Cultivating Buddha Nature: A Psychedelic Exploration
In this episode of the Psychedelic Podcast, clinical counselor Salimeh Tabrizi, M.A. and Paul F. Austin examine ayahuasca, cannabis, and the concept of non-duality.
Find episode links, summary, and transcript here: https://thethirdwave.co/podcast/episode-200-salimeh-tabrizi
Salimeh shares her wisdom on the importance of reverence, consciousness, and compassionate witnessing when working with powerful plant medicines. She delves into different ayahuasca lineages and traditions, uncovering valuable insights into their transformative potential. She also explores the delicate balance between masculine and feminine energies, the importance of holistic healing, and the significance of self-care in cultivating Buddha nature.
This conversation invites listeners to explore non-dual tools for integrating plant medicine teachings into life’s spiritual journey.
Salimeh Tabrizi, M.A. is a clinical counselor, intuitive energy worker, and plant medicine facilitator, educator and advocate. She supports individuals before, during, and after sacred medicine journeys with Ayahuasca as they step into their soul path and mission. Salimeh is a founding board member of the Canadian Psychedelic Association and the founder and organizer of the Cannabis Hemp Conference and Expo, the largest plant medicine conference in Canada from 2015-2018. She is inspired by the co-evolutionary process between humans and entheogenic plants such as Ayahuasca, Cannabis, Psilocybin, Iboga and San Pedro.
- Salimeh’s first Ayahuasca experience with the Yawanawa in the Amazon.
- Exploring different Ayahuasca lineages, from indigenous to neo-shamanistic.
- What Ayahuasca has taught Salimeh about non-duality.
- The importance of being a compassionate witness to psychedelic journeys.
- Why integrating psychedelics is so difficult.
- Salimeh’s components of enlightenment and awakening.
- Ayahuasca & Cannabis: Do they mix?
- Emphasizing reverence, consciousness & love in working with cannabis.
- Salimeh’s website: https://www.vibrantlifecounseling.com/
- Salimeh on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/salimeh-tabrizi-aa356499/
- Psychedelic Association of Canada: https://www.psychedelicassociation.net/
- World Ayahuasca Conference: https://www.iceers.org/world_ayahuasca_conference/
- The União do Vegetal (UDV): https://udvusa.org/
- Santo Daime: http://www.santodaime.org/site/site-antigo/doctrine/whatis.htm
- Book, “I Am That” by Sri Maharaj: https://amzn.to/3PcCn7N
- Brave Earth psychedelic retreat center: https://www.braveearth.com/
- Shipibo Tradition: https://www.ayahuascafoundation.org/shipibo-tradition/
These show links may contain affiliate links. Third Wave receives a small percentage of the product price if you purchase through the above affiliate links.
- CURED Nutrition's Serenity Gummies. Get 15% off by using coupon code “THIRDWAVE” at checkout. http://www.curednutrition.com/thirdwave
- Sayulita Wellness. Use promo code THIRDWAVE to get a $300 discount through their website. https://www.sayulitawellnessretreat.com/?utm_source=thirdwave&utm_medium=podcast&utm_campaign=podcast-page-4