Saving Clothes from Landfill - Fiona Lily
Follow Fiona on instagram @allthingsfionalily to keep up to date with orders and get some positive content in your feed!
We chat about:
- [4:43 ] When Fiona became more eco-aware.
- [07:55 ] The journey from working in fast to slow fashion.
- [10:20 ] How much unsold clothes are sent to landfill.
- [11:30 ] How Fiona finds her stock.
- [16:05 ] How the 'faulty' jumpers are repaired.
- [16:55 ] The conflicting worry that stock might dry up.
- [18:30 ] Where the positive designs come from.
- [21:00 ] The setting up of her café Simply Green.
- [33:30 ] Quick guide to washing clothes with polyester in them.
Also Mentioned:Get bonus content on Patreon
Support this show http://supporter.acast.com/bookofleaves.
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.